We hereby provide you some helpful information on the completion of the InSCI questionnaire. Please read the following points carefully:
- Please fill in the questionnaire as completely as possible and don't leave any question unanswered.
- There is no right or wrong or no good or bad answer. It is important that you answer spontaneouslyand decide which response best applies to your personal situation.
- You can interrupt the online completion and proceed later by logging in again. Your revious responses will be saved.
- The navigation menu on the right side provides an overview on all chapters of the questionnaire. They indicate where you currently are in the questionnaire.
- At the end you are routed to the Status overview that gives you an overview on all questions.
Red numbers indicate that you have not completed the question, green numbers indicate that you have completed the question. Please click on the red numbers to go back to the questions and complete the missing answer.
- To finalize the online questionnaire, please log out and close all open browser windows.
- If you have any questions, please try to find an answer in the section Frequently asked questions. In case you don't find a solution, please call the Helpline.